My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗. Hi guys, welcome to my channel & my first ever video!! A wonderful way to use spinach, cooked with the chicken and flavoured with chillies and spices. My daughter eats this so often she has muscles like Popeye–it's good.
Menu Suggestion: Indian basmati rice would be an ideal accompaniment here, but plain white rice will work well, too. Heat oil in a medium, non-stick wok on medium to high flame. The curried chickpeas make a wonderful side dish on their own, and would pair just as well with another meat or fish. You can cook My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗 using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗
- It’s 1 of chicken skinned and chopped in to small pieces.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- It’s 4 of red onion thinely sliced.
- It’s 2 of meduim tomatos deseeded and sliced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of turmeric (yellow powder).
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt / or to taste.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 5 of green chillies chopped in chunks.
- It’s 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare of Handfull fresh coriander chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Season with salt and pepper and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until. Recipe: Yummy My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗. Recipe: Perfect Honey butter fried chicken 🍗 🍯😍. Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Street Food Thai Chicken Skewers.
My chicken and spicey spinach curry 👌🌶🤤👍🍗 step by step
- Wash your chicken make sure all water is drained.
- Add oil on a high / meduim heat once hot add the green chillie 1min then add the onion and saulte till soft and turning brown. Then add the chicken piece on the bone to the pan then mix around till chicken is coated then cover with lid on meduim /low heat for 2mins..
- Next add turmeric, coriander powder, cumin, chillie powder and salt garlic/ginger paste then mix and coat all the chicken and then cover and leave on a medium / low heat for 5mins..
- After remove lid and add the tomatos mix and cover for a further 5 mins, after remove lid and add the garam masala mix and also add 1/2 cup water mix and cover for a further 5 mins on a low heat, once time as passed add the spinach and mix then add ghee then cover for a further 5 mins on low heat. Once cooked stir in fresh coriander..
- Serve with roti or white rice and enjoy 👌.
Easiest Way to Cook Delicious BBQ Lemon Chicken and rosemary potatoes. Heat the curry paste in a large non-stick frying pan. This post is sponsored by Revol, a French manufacturer of top-quality ceramic cookware. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Chocolate & Zucchini. It's Confession Tuesday and I have one to make: I don't really like spinach.