Cold Sausages Sandwich.
You can have Cold Sausages Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cold Sausages Sandwich
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced Sausages.
- It’s 2 tbls of Chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tbls of Chopped coriander.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Ketchup.
- Prepare of Bread Slices (as required).
- You need of Tomato slices (as required).
- Prepare of Oregano dried leaves (to sprinkle).
- It’s of Granola bars (serve with).
Cold Sausages Sandwich step by step
- Slice sausages and Chopped tomatoes and fresh Coriander leaves. Set aside.
- Cut the round slices of bread (as required) and set aside..
- Mix sausages, tomatoes and coriander leaves in Mayonnaise mix well. Now spread the Mixture on round cut Bread Slices and cover with another slice..
- Place a tomato slice on each and sprinkle Oregono leaves. Cold sausages sandwich are ready. Serve with ketchup and granola bars..