My Favourite Curried Chicken with lots of Curry Sauce.🥰.
You can have My Favourite Curried Chicken with lots of Curry Sauce.🥰 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Favourite Curried Chicken with lots of Curry Sauce.🥰
- It’s 1 tbls of Chilli oil.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- It’s 1 tbls of Chilli paste.
- You need 2 of Large Chicken Breasts cut up into cubes.
- You need of 1 tsp Chicken Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large yellow Sweet Pepper chopped.
- Prepare 4 Tbls of Malaysian curry paste.
- You need 1/4 pint of Cold water.
- Prepare 3/4 pint of Boiling water.
My Favourite Curried Chicken with lots of Curry Sauce.🥰 instructions
- Add the Curry paste to a jug and add the 1/4 pint of cold water whisk it so as it can melt into the water whisk until smooth..
- Add the oil then heat up add the onions, chicken seasoning cook onions until soft about 2 minutes. Then add chicken fry for 3 minutes then add chilli paste mix in..
- Next add the 3/4 boiling water to the curry mix and stir to mix. Next add it to the chicken stirring as you pour it in. Bring to the boil then simmer for 3 minutes. The beauty of cooking this curry paste is that if it becomes too thick add a little more boiling water until you have the thickness you want..
- Keep stirring it goes thicker quick. You can make twice as much curry and add it to the fridge for another day to pour over something or just have with Naan bread to dip..
- Turn down and simmer stirring often on low for 20 minutes. Serve with boiled Rice or and Chips. Fried rice too is good with this curry..