Grandma's Chinese Chive and Egg Soup.
You can cook Grandma's Chinese Chive and Egg Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Chinese Chive and Egg Soup
- It’s 10 grams of Chinese chives.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 400 ml of ☆ Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Dashi stock granules.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
Grandma's Chinese Chive and Egg Soup instructions
- Chop up the chives roughly. Beat the egg and add the chives, and mix very well. (The chives don't need to be pre-cooked.).
- Add the ☆ ingredients to a pan and bring a boil. When it comes to a boil, add the soy sauce, and taste. Add salt if you think it needs it..
- Put in the egg-chive mixture into the boiling soup 1 tablespoon at a time. Try to you add the spoonfuls as if you're trying to float them on the surface of the liquid..
- If it turns out like this, with the egg floating in the clear soup, it's just perfect!.