Raw Red Cabbage Salad (Vegan).
You can cook Raw Red Cabbage Salad (Vegan) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raw Red Cabbage Salad (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 500 grams of Red Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 3 of Carrot.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Chives.
- It’s 4 stick of Parsley.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 loaf of Baguette.
Raw Red Cabbage Salad (Vegan) step by step
- Rinse lemon with hot water, dry and clean. Squeez out the lemon juice. Cut off the strunk from the red cabbage. Slice the cabbage into thin slices and mix throughly with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Knead with your hands for 1 minute. Remove the apple core and slice the apple into thin slices. Inmediately mix with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice. Peel the carrotts and slice thinly..
- Cut the chives into thin rings. Chop the parsley leaves thinly. Mix the herbs with 4 tablespoons oil. Mix the cabbage with the lemon skin, carrots, apples and the rest of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cut the bread into slices and roast in a pan from both sides..
- Serve the salad with the bread. Sprinkle the bread with herbal oil and a pinch of salt..