vegan bread pudding. Vegan bread pudding that is golden and crispy on the outside and soft and delicious on the inside. Super easy and perfect comfort food. Divine served warm with vegan cream or ice cream.
And this vegan bread pudding is my new favorite sweet way! FAQ & Tips for Making Awesome Vegan Bread Pudding. Bread pudding is a homey, comfort food dessert. You can cook vegan bread pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of vegan bread pudding
- It’s 1 cup of vanille soy milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 medium of baguette.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa.
- You need 100 ml of chocolate chips.
Vegan bread pudding is easy and simple to make, and you probably have all or most of the ingredients in your cupboard or refrigerator already. To make the Easy Vegan Bread Pudding, slice up a baguette into small cubes. Divide the bread among the Meal Mugs. Vegan bread pudding is a take on a classic dish with some adaptations specific to vegan foods.
vegan bread pudding step by step
- preheat the oven 350°F..
- mix warm soy milk with sugar and syrup.
- pour the milk mix onto the chunks made of the baguette and let it soak for five minutes.
- add the chocolate chips and mix( don't mush it).
- place it in an oven dish and sprinkle the cocoa powder on top. put it in the oven for half an hour..
An easy delicious creamy vegan bread pudding made without eggs and dairy. This bread and butter pudding uses simple ingredients and has a rustic appeal. Perfect holiday dessert: My epic bread pudding recipe! A vegan twist on a British classic. Be the first to review this recipe.