Spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic. Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling water according to pack instructions. Add the garlic, chilli & onions & saute until just golden. Add the rosemary, zucchini & mushrooms and saute.
Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions. Meanwhile, place a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Drain the cooked spaghetti and add to the frying pan. You can cook Spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic
- It’s 75-100 g of spaghetti per person.
- You need Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need of Fresh red chillis to your taste, I used used 2 hot ones.
- It’s 4 cloves of Fresh garlic, chopped to your taste, I used 4.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan.
- It’s of Fresh Basil.
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain the pasta and add to the chilli and tomato. Tear the basil leaves into the pan and toss together with extra oil if needed. Serve in a warmed bowl with a generous grind of black pepper and fresh Parmesan.
Spaghetti with tomato, chilli & garlic step by step
- Put olive oil into a cold pan, add chopped onion and heat gently, increase heat slowly and cook until translucent. Add tomatoes, chilli, tomato paste and garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook for 20 mins..
- Bring a large pan of salted water to a rolling boil. Boil the spaghetti until al dente..
- Season the sauce. Drain the pasta..
- Add the pasta to the sauce, stir to coat and serve..
- Garnish with Parmesan and fresh Basil.
Season, to taste, with the salt and freshly ground black pepper. A light and summery prawn pasta dish, ideal to eat in the evening sunshine with a cold glass of white wine. This is an easy and delicious recipe for a meaty spaghetti sauce with a homemade taste. Cook pasta according to package directions. Chicken Breast with spaghetti and vegetables.