🇫🇯 Chicken curry Fiji Indian.
You can have 🇫🇯 Chicken curry Fiji Indian using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🇫🇯 Chicken curry Fiji Indian
- Prepare 1/2 of chicken (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 3 of small potatoes (peel and cut each into 4).
- You need 2 of onion medium size (thin sliced).
- Prepare 3 cm of ginger (pound).
- It’s 1 of whole garlic (pound).
- Prepare 5 of chilli (pound).
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of fenugreek.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 of tsb clove.
- It’s 1 of small cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamon pods.
- It’s 1,5 of tomatoes (chopped).
- It’s leaves of curry.
- It’s 1 tbs of meat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s leaves of corriander (chopped for garnish).
- It’s of water.
- It’s of cooking oil (some people use ghee/purified butter).
🇫🇯 Chicken curry Fiji Indian step by step
- In a hot oil, fry fenugreek, cumin seeds, clove, cardamon pods and cinnamon stick.
- Add onion fry until smooth.
- Add ginger, garlic, chilli, salt (pound it).
- Add tomatoes and curry leave, it should become a paste after stiring around 10 minutes.
- Put meat masala and turmeric powder, stir it.
- Put chicken and potatoes.
- Add water, the cook until the water becomes thick (the pic I put above on the display). check the taste, add salt if needed. garnish with chopped corriander leave..
- Serve with roti/paratha/rice.