Homemade Bourbon Biscuits FingerMillet – Eggless and Vegan.
You can have Homemade Bourbon Biscuits FingerMillet – Eggless and Vegan using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Bourbon Biscuits FingerMillet – Eggless and Vegan
- You need For of biscuit dough :.
- You need 1 glass of Fingermillet flour/Ragi flour.
- You need 1/2 glass of Brown Sugar or White Sugar powder.
- You need 1/2 glass of Vegetable ghee.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dark cocoa powder.
- You need For of filling –.
- You need 1/2 glass of Dry roasted coconut powder.
- Prepare 3 – 4 tablespoons of Chocolate syrup Dairy- free.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Vegetable butter.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of Sugar powder/Icing sugar.
- Prepare Few drops of Water/ Soy milk.
Homemade Bourbon Biscuits FingerMillet – Eggless and Vegan instructions
- Take a large bowl. Combine finger millet flour, sugar powder and dark cocoa powder..
- Take a kadhai and add vegetable ghee to it. Heat it till melts and turns lukewarm..
- Add this lukewarm vegetable ghee to the above mixture and mix it well to avoid lumps. The biscuit dough should be firm..
- Take a portion of the dough, flatten it with your fingers to 1/8″ thickness and cut it equally into rectangular shapes. With the help of toothpick, mark small holes as shown in the picture..
- The holes are there to allow steam to escape, to stop the soft biscuits from cracking or collapsing..
- Place them carefully onto a baking sheet. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, turning half way through baking time to assure even results..
- Let these cool before filling them. So keep them aside..
- In the meanwhile, dry roast coconut powder over a low to medium until it turns light brown..
- Once the raw smell goes off from it, add chocolate syrup. I used mapro chocolate syrup. Now add sugar powder/icing sugar and vegetable butter to it. Mix it well from all sides. If required pour a few drops of water to it..
- Turn off the flame when the mixture gets thickened..
- Allow it to cool. Blend this to make a creamy paste. Adjust with a few drops of liquid; just don’t make the filling too soft..
- Then, match up two biscuits at a time and sandwich together with the above filling..
- Refrigerate them for 2 to 3 hours or overnight. Place the sugar crystals carefully onto the small holes of the bourbon biscuits..
- The healthy bourbon biscuits are ready to be served..