Black pepper chicken Curry with rice 😍. This fragrant southern Indian curry is unusual in that it gets all its heat from black pepper rather than chilli. Scatter over the coriander and serve with rice and naan bread. Chicken cooked with black pepper, cloves, chilli & fennel.
Authentic Sri Lankan Chicken Curry with lots of black pepper. I enjoyed so many amazing meals while in Sri Lanka staying at Cinnamon Hotels. One of my favourite curries was a black pepper chicken curry that I had at The Cinnamon Grand at their restaurant Nuga Gama. You can cook Black pepper chicken Curry with rice 😍 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black pepper chicken Curry with rice 😍
- Prepare of For chicken marination (10 mins).
- Prepare of Chicken breast cut (1kg).
- You need of Garlic paste (1tbsp).
- It’s of Cornflour (2tbsp).
- It’s of Salt (1tsp).
- Prepare of Blackpepper (1 tsp).
- You need of For Vegetables:.
- You need of Green and yellow bell pepper (1 each).
- Prepare of Onion chopped (2).
- Prepare of Carrots small (2).
- It’s of Soy sauce (1tsp).
- You need of Vinegar (1 tsp).
- It’s of Lemon (1tsp).
- Prepare of Red chilli powder (1 tsp).
- You need of Water (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Oil (4 tbsp) add as required.
This restaurant-style Chinese Black Pepper Chicken recipe is quick and easy to make at home …then serve it up however you'd like! I often make a batch of rice or quinoa to go along with it, but just about any sides will do. Oh, and of course, don't forget a twist of extra freshly-cracked black pepper. Black pepper chicken is one of the meals on my dinner rotation menu.
Black pepper chicken Curry with rice 😍 step by step
- Marinate the chicken..
- Cut the vegetables..
- Now in a pot heat oil in low flame cook chicken until white..
- Take the chicken out. Now add vegetables and stir fry a bit..
- Now add the black pepper, red pepper, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice and mix well and also add chicken..
- Now add 1/2 cup water and cook on low flame until chicken is cooked and curry is made. Serve with rice..
Featured in: This Chicken Curry Gives Black Pepper the Spotlight It Deserves. Lemon wedges and steamed basmati rice, for serving. In a small skillet over medium heat, add the peppercorns and cook, stirring and shaking frequently, until very fragrant and toasty, and slightly oily. Spicy black pepper chicken gravy goes well with roti, rice or idli or dosa too. This spicy chicken curry taste super delicious and very peppery.