Red Thai Chicken Curry 🍛. Thai Red Curry – everything we know and love about Thai food! Big, bold Thai flavours, beautifully fragrant, the creamy red curry sauce is so good you can put anything in it and it will be amazing! The main ingredient in this fast, delicious and versatile curry, is Coconut milk with chunks of veggies and chicken or fish slow cooked over stove top.
Forget ordering takeaway and make your own Thai red curry at home. How To Make Thai Chicken Curry. Heat the oil over medium-low heat in a large nonstick pan. You can have Red Thai Chicken Curry 🍛 using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Thai Chicken Curry 🍛
- You need of Chicken.
- You need of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Red Thai Paste.
- It’s of Ginger.
- Prepare of Lemongrass.
- You need of Garlic.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Baby Corns.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Spring Onion.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Rice.
Add the light scallions, garlic, and jalapeño. I made this red Thai curry chicken for my husband the other night and he loved it! I added chopped red peppers with the onions and steamed broccoli at the end. All Reviews for Thai Red Chicken Curry.
Red Thai Chicken Curry 🍛 step by step
- Cook your chicken in a pan or wok with some olive oil. Then put in your spring onion, baby corn and mushrooms, cook until soft. Then add you lemon grass, garlic, ginger salt & pepper and red paste. Let this all mix together to marinate the chicken. Then add your coconut milk. Mix well and let it all cook on low for about 30 minutes..
- Enjoy with some boiled rice or rice noodles 🍽🍛.
- I made some spring rolls with sweet chillie sauce and garlic bread to have with mine 😋🥖.
It starts with a homemade Thai red curry paste which is easily put together with your food processor or blender. Add coconut milk, chicken, and vegetables, and you have a heart-warming curry dish that will awaken your senses and boost your mood. This dish would traditionally have been simmered over a. Add chicken broth and stir to dissolve paste. With red Thai curry paste, fish sauce and groundnut oil to flavour this dish along with lime, it will soon become a family favourite.