Fruit – Fall Crumble (Pear).
You can have Fruit – Fall Crumble (Pear) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit – Fall Crumble (Pear)
- It’s of Crumble.
- It’s 400 Grams of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 200 Grams of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 200 Grams of Butter, cut into cubes.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 500 Grams of Pears, peeled and cored.
- It’s 100 Grams of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Ground Cinnamon.
Fruit – Fall Crumble (Pear) step by step
- Preheat Oven to 180oC/350oF/Gas Mark 4..
- Place the flour and sugar in a large bowl and mix well..
- Taking a few cubes of Butter at a time, rub it into the flour mixture, until it resembles breadcrumbs..
- Place the Fruit, cubed, into a large bowl, sprinkle the Sugar and cinnamon over the top and mix gently, to not break up the fruit..
- Butter an ovenproof dish and spoon the fruit into the bottom. Sprinkle over the crumble mix over the top..
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes until it’s golden brown on top and the fruit mixture is bubbling. Serve with custard!.