SA Chicken Stew.
You can cook SA Chicken Stew using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SA Chicken Stew
- You need 1 of large baby marrow.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 250 gr of chicken breast.
- Prepare of Pepper TT.
- Prepare of Braai salt TT.
- You need 4 of button mushrooms.
- It’s Sprig of rosemary.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 6 ml of olive oil.
- It’s of Kashmiri chilli pepper powder, optional for heat.
SA Chicken Stew instructions
- Heat pot, add.
- Chop all vegetables and add all spices to a light olive oil based sauce pan. And fry until transparent..
- Add some water to create a broth and add sweetcorn off the cob. Add sliced and cubed chicken breast. Cover and simmer on low heat..
- Season with Kashmiri chilli pepper spice or salt and pepper for a traditional non spicey meal..
- Enjoy with potbrooitjies..