My Chilli Tasting Beef Stew 😋😋.
You can have My Chilli Tasting Beef Stew 😋😋 using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chilli Tasting Beef Stew 😋😋
- It’s 300 g of Beef cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of dried chicken stock cube in 1 cup Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Large onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Crushed Chillies.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Cracked Pepper.
- Prepare 8 of Small New potatoes.
- It’s of 5 florets of Broccoli.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Passata.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Frozen peas.
My Chilli Tasting Beef Stew 😋😋 instructions
- Cut the meat up and add to Slow cooker also add the chicken stock with water and Potatoes.turn on low overnight..
- In a frying pan add the oil then the onion fry for 1 minute then add Garlic, dried crushed chillies also Black pepper. Stir cook for further 1 minute then add the Passata mix in.Next add to the slow cooker and mix in..
- Turn off in the morning. About 2-3 hours before you are having it add frozen peas, Broccoli and stir to cover it all..
- Before serving add a little salt. Crusty cobs go well with this. Serve Hot..