Vegetarian 'Cheeseburger' Pizza.
You can cook Vegetarian 'Cheeseburger' Pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian 'Cheeseburger' Pizza
- You need 1 of pizza base (I used a half quantity of Taylor68too's 'Crispy, Crusty, Pizza Dough'…see the recipe attached to this recipe's cover photo).
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of vegetarian ground beef substitute*.
- Prepare 2 of dill pickles, sliced on the diagonal.
- You need 1/4 cup of (approx.) yellow mustard.
Vegetarian 'Cheeseburger' Pizza step by step
- Roll, stretch the pizza base to fit a pizza crisper or baking sheet (this recipe makes one 12" pizza).
- Mix the tomato paste, ketchup and oregano in a small bowl, and spread it over the pizza base..
- Sprinkle on the cheeses..
- Crumble on the vegetarian ground beef substitute..
- Place the pickle slices around the pizza, then squirt mustard liberally all over the pizza..
- Bake pizza at 210 C for 15 minutes..
- * In the UK Quorn Meatfree Mince or Realeat VegeMince are good options, while in the US, Lightlife Gimme Lean Beef or Beyond Meat Beef-free Crumbles are recommended..