Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies. This tutti frutti cake recipe is made without eggs and has a soft, light and moist crumb. To make this tutti frutti cake, I have used my Eggless vanilla cake recipe. i have updated the post with better pictures. I tested vegan versions of carrot cake but was not successful in having them a nice texture.
So I usually make this cake with the same amount of nuts & raisins added to it. For a healthier version you can. A rich, buttery eggless tutti frutti cake which will definitely become one of your favorites. You can cook Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies
- It’s 1 small cup of Leftover cake crumbs-.
- It’s -1 cup of Coarsely Ground Oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of Wheat flour-.
- It’s 2 of flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seed + 6 tbsp water).
- You need -1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt-.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Powdered Jaggery-.
- You need -1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract-.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped dry fruits-.
Raisin Cinnamon Bread & Tutti Frutti Bread. Also do you hv a recipe for vegan baked cheese cake? Healthy Smoothie Recipes. finally, serve the tutti frutti cake or store in airtight container. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video recipes.
Healthy vegan tutti fruity cake crumb cookies instructions
- First of all, prepare your flax egg. Mix the ground flaxseed with the 6 tablespoons of water in a small dish and set aside to thicken..
- Put the leftover cake crumbs in a bowl and use a fork to break the crumbs..
- Add the Jaggery powder,Oats, wheat flour,baking powder and salt to the breadcrumbs, mix together..
- Make a well in the centre, add the prepared flax egg and the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined and a thick, smooth, shiny dough has formed..
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. Meanwhile, preheat the Airfryer to 180°C for 2 minutes..
- After about 30 minutes, remove the cookie dough from the fridge. Divide into about 12-13 portions. Roll each into a ball and flatten a little in your palms until it's about 2-3cm thick..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes now on 160*.Once done allow it to cool.Relish it with your hot cuppa..
This Vegan Tutti Frutti Cake is insanely good, incredibly-moist, so amazing and utterly delicious. A vegan version of a classic favorite made with candied fruits – the perfect after school snack! Recently for a religious event, a dear friend asked me to bake a simple loaf cake that is egg-free, and dairy-free. Hello Foodies, Make Healthy whole wheat cookies at home in a simple way. I used whole wheat flour which is very healthy and tasty.