Pizza-Style Eggs in Pitta Bread.
You can cook Pizza-Style Eggs in Pitta Bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza-Style Eggs in Pitta Bread
- It’s 1 tsp of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of /about 10-12 slices pepperoni, chopped into half inch pieces.
- It’s 2 of eggs, beaten lightly with a fork.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded sharp cheddar (I used the ready shreddded stuff).
- Prepare 1 of pitta bread.
Pizza-Style Eggs in Pitta Bread step by step
- Heat the broiler..
- Put a skillet on quite a low heat and heat the oil in it.
- Add the pepperoni, the heat should be just enough to start it sizzling, cook it a few minutes..
- Warm up the pitta under the broiler, 30 seconds – a minute each side, then remove to a plate.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and use a wooden spoon to gently move any cooked part into the middle of the pan..
- Before it is all set, add the oregano and continue to cook..
- When almost completely set, move everything to the middle of the skillet and put the cheese on the top..
- Put skillet under the broiler and allow the cheese to melt.
- Use a knife to cut the pitta across the top, then open it up..
- Use a fishslice to transfer the eggs onto the pitta, then close it up..