Vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping. Banana muffins – perhaps my favorite muffin in all of muffin land (except maybe chocolate chocolate chip on occasion, but don't tell banana or her Super moist, flavorful vegan banana nut muffins with a crumb top! Great muffins but for the topping I used oats instead of flour just like on a crumbles. In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and making these muffins safe for vegans.
On Saturday, I made accidental vegan muffins. Maple Banana Oat and Nut muffins, to be precise. PLUS, the chia seeds give the muffins a really awesome crunchy texture, similar to poppy seeds. You can have Vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping
- Prepare 1 cup of maida/all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 big of banana.
- It’s 2/3 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped walnut.
- Prepare of For top layer.
- You need 1/4 cup of oat.
- Prepare ,1/4 cup of maida/ all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling almost to the top. Sprinkle with extra almonds and a. Here are a few reasons to love this banana muffin recipe (which happens to be more nutritionally redeeming than most) Craving more wholesome banana treats? Don't miss my banana oat pancakes, vegan banana scones, healthy banana bread and banana cake with.
Vegan banana nut muffins- with crunchy oat topping instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°c,in a big bowl mash banana well or you can grind it in grinder..
- In mashed banana add vanilla essence, sugar, water, salt,mix well,.
- Sieve maida baking powder, baking soda, in banana mixture.add walnut mix well.
- Pour this mixture in mould.
- In small bowl add oats,oil, sugar,flour mix well,.
- Spoon on top of banana filling.
- Bake approximately 10-20 min,or until knife comes out clean..
So I've assigned myself to the very "difficult" research of eating my way through many, many grocery stores, in an attempt to find the most delicious banana muffins for her. Preferably vegan banana oat muffins, for the health factor, of course. A basic banana muffin is made extraordinary with a brown sugar crumb topping that will melt in your mouth. These muffins are so moist and tasty! I always have a hard time with muffins sticking to the pan Normally I like my banana bread/muffins with nuts, but because of the delicious (and crispy).