You can have Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Stew
- You need 500 g of beef.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 10 of green beans.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oysters sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Black / white pepper.
- It’s 500-750 ml of water.
- You need 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
Beef Stew instructions
- Slice the beef according to your preference and boil it with salt and garlic paste, use only 500ml water at this stage and let it simmer.
- Meantime, cut the veggies into batonnet, clean them and set aside.
- Check the beef, let it simmer until it's perfectly tender, you may add more water until you reach the tenderness that you like.
- Once simmer, add the nutmeg powder, salt, pepper, oyster sauce and sweet soy sauce.
- Add the vegetables as well and stir it well for a minute.
- Add some oil and let the water reduced to almost 90% – don't let the water completely dried up.
- Remove from stove and serve it with mashed potatoes or steamed rice. Enjoy!.