Apple Cider Poached Pear 😘.
You can have Apple Cider Poached Pear 😘 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Cider Poached Pear 😘
- Prepare 1 of Good size Pear.
- It’s 2 of Star Anise.
- You need 1 cup of Apple Cider.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Orange Juice.
- It’s 1 stick of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbls of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbls of Greek Yogurt or you can use 4 tbls fresh double cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Almonds crushed.
Apple Cider Poached Pear 😘 step by step
- Add the apple cider to a small to medium pan. Next add the orange juice..
- Next the star anise and the Cinnamon stick and Vanilla extract..
- Peel and half the pear and just cut out pips. Then lower the heat so as the pears are poached for 10 minutes until you can stick a knife through..
- Then take out the pears add to a serving bowl and turn the heat up to medium and boil the juice until it reduces down add the brown sugar and leaves a syrupy texture. Takes up to 10 minutes. Discard the star annise and cinnamon stick and using a spoon pour over the pears..
- Next you can add yogurt or whipped or just pour some double cream over. And then sprinkle the almonds on top..