No Sugar Muesli Bars.
You can have No Sugar Muesli Bars using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Sugar Muesli Bars
- You need 5 cups of Rolled Oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chia Seeds *optional.
- You need 2 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Honey *optional.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil *melted.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of Nuts & Dried Fruit.
- It’s of *e.g. Almonds, Pepitas (Pumpkin Seeds), Sunflower Seeds, dried Sultanas, Currants, Raisins, Cranberries, chopped Apricots, Desiccated Coconut, etc.
No Sugar Muesli Bars instructions
- Melt Coconut Oil and mash the ripe Bananas very well. The sweetness comes from the Bananas, but you may wish to add 1 to 2 tablespoons Honey for extra sweetness..
- Combine Oil, Bananas and lightly beaten Eggs (and Honey), then add Rolled Oats and Chia Seeds, mix well..
- Add about 2 cups of other ingredients such as coarsely chopped Nuts, Dried Fruit and Desiccated Coconut. You can add less or more of anything you like. I usually add a little bit of many different nuts, seeds and fruit..
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line the base of a baking tray with baking paper. Once the ingredients are well combined, place the mixture onto the baking tray and spread evenly, then press down to 5-6mm thickness..
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden, and cool. Cut into the size you like..