Chicken curry. Chicken curry is a dish originating from the Indian subcontinent. It is common in the Indian subcontinent, Southeast Asia, and Great Britain, as well as in the Caribbean. Learn how to make the best with basic pantry staples.
We have plenty of ideas, from Indian chicken curry with coconut milk to healthy chicken curry, Thai. From classic chicken tikka masala to Thai green curry, take a tour of global flavours with BBC Food's top curry recipes. Take on your takeaway and spice up suppertime with our favourite chicken jalfrezi. You can cook Chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken curry
- It’s pieces of Chicken.
- It’s of Garlic & Ginger paste.
- Prepare of Sliced onion.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- It’s of Potato.
- You need of Meat curry mix.
- You need of Chili powder.
- It’s of Meat curry mix spices.
- You need of Blended cashew & almond.
- You need of Meat curry spices.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- You need of Clove.
- It’s of Star anise.
- It’s of Cardamom.
- You need of Fennel seed.
Can I make a whole chicken curry or can I use boneless chicken? This easy staple chicken curry is a fantastic recipe for family dinners. It's made with just a handful Try this fragrant Mauritian chicken curry with potatoes. It's served with a spiced tomato side dish.
Chicken curry step by step
- Fry onion, meat curry spices, chili, tomato, potato, garlic & ginger paste.
- Add chicken pieces. Let it cook. Add meat curry powder. Let it cook. Add water, stir and mix well. Cook until meat and potato become tender. Add blended cashew & almond paste. Cook for 2 more minutes..
- Serve with rice or bread.
We've put together our best Tried & Tested chicken curry recipes for a delicious feast. It doesn't get more comforting than a delicious chicken curry. We've collected our favourite here, with a flavour. Chicken Curry is a rich dish that my whole family loves! Tender chicken in a flavorful sauce This coconut curry chicken has complex flavors in an easy to make recipe.