Vickys Halloween Beetles & Spiders GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Halloween Beetles & Spiders GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Beetles & Spiders GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 20 of soft dried apricots.
- You need 60 of cut lengths red licorice laces.
- Prepare 90 grams of dark chocolate chips – I use Moo Free vegan soy-free brand.
- Prepare 20 of soft dried prunes.
- Prepare 80 of cut lengths black licorice laces.
- You need 90 grams of white chocolate chips.
Vickys Halloween Beetles & Spiders GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Holding the prune or apricot, poke a skewer through the side 3 times for the beetles and 4 for the spiders.
- Thread a licorice lace through each hole. The easiest way is to impale the lace on the skewer once you've stuck the skewer through and pull it through. These are the beetles or spiders legs.
- Repeat for each beetle/spider.
- Set aside 40 chocolate chips of each colour and melt the rest separately either in a bain marie or in the microwave. This will be the glue to hold the eyes on. You can make your own chips using these recipes and pipe dots onto some parchment paper to set https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343381-vickys-homemade-chocolate-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343048-vickys-homemade-white-chocolate-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Dip 2 choc chips flat side down in the melted chocolate then place them at one end of the dried fruit for the eyes.
- Repeat for all and let harden to set, around 15 minutes.
- The apricots beetles look best with red licorice & brown chips. The prunes spiders are best with black laces & white chips.