Vickys Baked Cinnamon Bread Rollups, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Baked Cinnamon Bread Rollups, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Baked Cinnamon Bread Rollups, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 24 slice of my GF recipe for Vickys Quick White Oven Bread.
- You need 450 grams of cream cheese, see my link for a vegan recipe.
- It’s 340 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 225 grams of sunflower spread / butter, melted.
Vickys Baked Cinnamon Bread Rollups, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Cut the crust off the bread slices and roll them flat with a rolling pin https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Mix the cream cheese with half of the sugar and spread on the bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333073-vickys-cashew-nut-cream-cheese.
- With the cheese side facing up roll the bread over itself like a swiss roll cake.
- Mix together the remaining sugar and cinnamon.
- Coat the bread rolls in the melted spread, dipping works well, then in the sugar/cinnamon mix.
- Bake seam side down on a baking tray at gas 4 / 180C / 350°F for 25 mins until golden, then cool and refridgerate..
- Nice treat best eaten cold.