Stir Fry Vegetables.
You can have Stir Fry Vegetables using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Vegetables
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli florets 1 boiled potato 1 cup button mushrooms 1 cup carrots (long cut) 8-10 beans (long cut) Salt to taste.
- You need of Black pepper powder to taste Red chilli powder (optional) 1 tbsp olive oil 3-4 cloves garlic.
Stir Fry Vegetables instructions
- Cut all the vegetables as mentioned or as per liking.
- Steam them in boiling hot water for 4-5 minutes starting from carrots to beans and to broccoli Don’t over do. Vegetables shouldn’t leave the crunch..
- Chop mushrooms and keep. No need to steam them. They get cooked when stir fried.
- Now strain vegetables in a colander and keep in ice cold water. This will help in maintaining the color..
- Take olive oil in a pan add chopped garlic and sauté.
- Add vegetable and toss Peel and cut potato in long fingers Add salt and black pepper powder to taste..
- Keep tossing to avoid sticking to the bottom In the last add oregano and toss one more time Serve hot.