My folded Egg Breakfast with Asparagus. Fancy, velvety-textured folded eggs with a flourish of asparagus and avocado puree. Delicious and detoxifying all at once! Asparagus is an amazing detoxifyer for the body.
Egg Casserole with Asparagus, Smoked Salmon, Pesto Bread FingersOn dine chez Nanou. A quick, light and easy breakfast with one of my favorite things — a soft boiled egg! This is a great morning pick-me-up that won't weigh you down the rest. You can have My folded Egg Breakfast with Asparagus using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My folded Egg Breakfast with Asparagus
- You need 6 of Asparagus stems.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 slice of Black pudding.
- You need 1 piece of toast.
- Prepare 2 tbls of milk.
- Prepare to taste of Salt n pepper.
- It’s 1 tbls of Tomato or brown sauce.
Since discovering the technique of folding eggs I have never looked back; it creates the most wonderful velvety texture. The more you love your eggs, the more they give back. Always go for pasture-raised eggs with a rich yolk – this is where all the vital vitamins and minerals are held. This breakfast looks so delicious and I love how easily it comes together.
My folded Egg Breakfast with Asparagus step by step
- Melt the butter in a non stick pan then add the Asparagus and grill all sides til cooked about 3 minutes.
- Next take the asparagus off and set aside and whip the eggs with a little milk and salt n pepper to taste..
- In another pan grill the black pudding, both sides for 3 minutes then set them aside. (im showing four black puddings but you only need one.).
- Whisk the eggs add milk salt and pepper. Add butter to the pan and cook on medium heat when the top is drying its ready add the asparagus and crumble tbe black pudding on half then fold the other half of the omelette over the adparagus and black pudding..
- Add to a serving dish and add toast and tomatoe sauce to dip in..
- If you dont like black pudding you can do the same with cioked sausage or just cheese and onion..
I'm hopping over from Cindy's blog (your collab was gorgeous) and everything looks. Breakfast doesn't get much better than garlic sautéed asparagus topped with prosciutto, a perfectly poached egg and a few shavings of parmesan. Once your asparagus is sautéed and your eggs are poached, the assembly of this breakfast is easy peasy. Just layer several asparagus spears on a. Fine sea salt and freshly ground pepper.