Banana and Nutella oat bites. Hi guys, today am bringing you this super yummy energy bite to kick-off the day and is very healthy and filled with energy. The Nutella and the bananas really do make a great combination. Banana and Oats with a swirl of Nutella should be the perfect go to Breakfast especially this holiday season.
Pretty much any time of day is good with these little bites. I would pile into the back of the van These Nutella-Dipped Frozen Bananas are, I can assure you, truly frozen, and truly dipped. My daughter was craving chocolate frozen bananas, so I thought I would put a little happy into her summer by making these little bites. You can have Banana and Nutella oat bites using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana and Nutella oat bites
- Prepare 200 g of oats.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Nutella / peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of date syrup or honey.
- You need 2 of mashed bananas.
- You need 100 g of berries / raisins.
- Prepare 50 g of Seeds / nuts.
The Best Nutella Banana Recipes on Yummly Banana Hazelnut-cocoa Dip, Caramelized Banana Nutella-Stuffed Hazelnut Snowball CookiesYummly. powdered sugar, Nutella, all purpose flour Nutella Banana Oat MuffinsBaking Taitai. egg, baking soda, rolled oats, milk, pure vanilla extract. In this Nutella oatmeal recipe; creamy Nutella melts into a warm batch of stove top oatmeal. What do YOU do with the last of your Nutella?
Banana and Nutella oat bites instructions
- Line a 20x20cm baking tray with baking paper. Grease with butter or oil. Set oven to 170 degrees..
- Melt the butter, peanut butter and honey.
- Add the mashed banana.
- Put the oats, berries and seeds in a bowl. Add the melted mixture. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Fill the baking tray. Bake for 45 minutes until golden brown. Slice whilst warm..
Do you eat it right off the spatula? Spread it on a graham cracker and top it with sprinkles?… or maybe you just clean the inside of the jar with an apple wedge? Peel bananas and mash in a bowl. Combine with rolled oats and nutella. These Banana Oat Energy bites are an easy no bake treat., There's a little bit of protein from the peanut butter and ground flax seed (which I store in my freezer and just scoop it out whenever I need it) to help keep you going until Dinner or Lunch.