Chicken Stew in Kolkata Style.
You can have Chicken Stew in Kolkata Style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew in Kolkata Style
- Prepare 400 gms of Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 2 of Carrots medium size.
- You need 2 of Potato medium size.
- It’s 100 gm of Beans.
- You need 1 small size of Raw papaya.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 4-5 pieces of Onion cubes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 2-3 cubes of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
Chicken Stew in Kolkata Style step by step
- Heat oil and butter in a deep pan add bay leaves and ginger garlic paste and onion and satue..
- Add all vegetables and potato and salt and pepper and satue..
- Add chicken and mix it very well..
- Then add water and transfer the presssure cooker and cooked it for 2-3 whistle..
- Add lime juice and serve hot..