Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. Family and friends will think you're the latest celebrity. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included.
It has the best flavor and it's absolutely SO simple to make! This is an easy, tasty casserole. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. You can cook Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook
- You need 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- It’s 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
Combine the cheeses and stir half into the chicken mixture. This Fiesta Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe is cheesy, spicy, and so delicious. Nacho Chicken Casserole recipe: Quick and easy. This is a go to recipe for all my family!
Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray. In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted. Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese. Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
In small sauce pan, heat cream of chicken soup. Layer tortillas and chicken in casserole dish, and top with cheese. This creamy chicken casserole with a nacho cheese-flavored corn chip crust is a comforting dish your whole This is a version of the famous King Ranch Chicken casserole. Careful, it packs a bit of heat! This casserole turns nachos upside down and can be eaten in bowls or as a dip.