Stir fried asparagus with Prawns. Stir-Fry Asparagus & Prawns (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei, ever since my Mother taught me how to cook at an. Learn the ingredients used in making traditional Thai style stir fried asparagus with prawns.
This is a relatively simple dish but is tasty and quite healthy. Asparagus is blanched before being added with the prawns to stir fried garlic and onion to create a mild yet pleasing meal. Prawns and asparagus are stir-fried together, then coated in a seasoned sauce. You can cook Stir fried asparagus with Prawns using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried asparagus with Prawns
- It’s 180 g of prawns.
- Prepare 1 pack of asparagus cut them up to 3 part and discard the end bits.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
Serve with rice for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Then add prepared prawns and scald it in boiled water until cooked. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat. Add garlic and stir Stir until soft and cooked thoroughly.
Stir fried asparagus with Prawns instructions
- On medium heat pan, add cooking oil and garlic, stir well until garlic become golden and crisp..
- Add prawns in, stir well then add some asparagus in stir well..
- Add some fishsauce, soysauce and some sugar. Stir everything together..
- Serve with jasmine rice or any rice you prefer..
Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, sesame oil and sugar. Stir-fry the king prawns in a wok for a few minutes until they turn pink. Throw in the pre-chopped onions and stir-fry for Add the prawns back to the wok along with the asparagus and fry for a further minute. Pour over the sauce that you prepared earlier, and cook until the mixture. Stir Fried Prawns with Asparagus in Oyster Sauce is a delicious Thai stir-fry recipe made with prawns, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, asparagus and carrot.