Oreo Ice Cream.
You can cook Oreo Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Ice Cream
- Prepare 2 of cups/450ml double cream/heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 can (400 ml) of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 6-8 of oreos, crushed.
Oreo Ice Cream instructions
- Add the condensed milk, double cream and vanilla into a bowl..
- Using an electric hand or stand mixer with a whisk attachment whisk the cream at high speed until its at a stiff peak..
- Gently fold in the oreos using a wooden spoon..
- Transfer to an airtight tub and put in the freezer..
- Freeze for a minimum of 6 hours..