Hazelnut cocoa biscuits. An easy not-too-sweet hazelnut and chocolate biscuit recipe that uses cocoa powder. The biscuit dough can be easily cut into shapes, such as stars or Christmas trees or hearts. Dust with icing sugar before serving for a more festive look.
Review: Nut Butter Cocoa Hazelnut Biscuits from Nature Valley Posted in Bars , Biscuits , Breakfast , Reviews , Snacks These Nut Butter Cocoa Hazelnut sandwich biscuits from Nature Valley have been around for quite a while, so chances are you've already seen plenty of reviews on Instagram. Lightly grease (or line with parchment) two baking sheets. Beat together the shortening, sugars, egg, vanilla, espresso powder, hazelnut flavor, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, and chocolate-hazelnut spread until smooth. You can have Hazelnut cocoa biscuits using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut cocoa biscuits
- You need 180 g of gluten free flour.
- It’s 90 g of sugar.
- It’s 60 g of vegan margarine.
- Prepare 75 g of hazelnuts, roughly chopped.
- You need 2 tbs of oil.
- It’s 2 tbs of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
The Low-Carb Chocolate Hazelnut Shortbread Cookies. These cookies boast chocolate goodness inside and out! With cocoa in the batter and chocolate drizzled on top, the are a chocolate lover's dream! Hazelnuts add nutty goodness and crunch.
Hazelnut cocoa biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Using fingertips, rub in butter and flour. Add all other ingredients and stir well to combine..
- Roll spoonfuls of mixing in your hands and flatten into a lined baking tray, allowing room for minimal spreading..
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until golden. Cool on the tray then enjoy. Keeps for several days in an airtight container..
I think I might be borderline obsessed with the chocolate-hazelnut combo. If you are too, you may want to check out these other recipes from my site— chocolate hazelnut ice cream, chocolate hazelnut sweet rolls, whole wheat chocolate chip hazelnut cookies, chocolate hazelnut covered strawberries, dark chocolate rocky road ice cream with hazelnuts, nutella brownies with hazelnuts, and. Sift flour, cocoa and salt (if using) into mixture. Mix the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and sift into the butter mixture. Mix in the ground hazelnuts and chocolate.