You can have Moong Sandwich using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moong Sandwich
- It’s 1 bowl of moong Dal sabut.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of urad chhilka daal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of masar dhuli Daal.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Pudina (Mint leaves).
- Prepare as needed of oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- You need As needed of water.
- You need 4 slices of brown bread.
Moong Sandwich step by step
- Wash and Soak all Daals in a mixing bowl for 3-4 hours..
- Drain water and Grind it to a smooth paste in a mixer..
- Wash clean, peel and Chop pudina, onion Tomato and green chilli. Grate ginger. Add salt, black pepper, roasted cumin seeds powder and red chilli and all chopped vegetables in Daal paste. Adjust the consistency of mixture by adding water..
- Heat a non-stick griddle and brush with a little cooking Oil. Place a bread slice. Sauté for 1 minute. Flip the side. Now spread the Daal mixture over it evenly. Roast for a few minutes. Now flip again. Spread mixture on this side also. Flip again. Roast till golden brown..
- Like wise make all the sandwiches. Cut the sandwiches from centre..
- Serve hot with sauce..