Stir fry vegetables. Vegetable stir-fry is a quick and easy Chinese dish. Stir-frying adds a whole new dimension to your plain vegetables, only if you do it right. In this article, I want to explain how to prepare Chinese.
Chap Chye 快炒什锦菜 Stir Fry Vegetables Recipe. Start by preparing and cutting all the vegetables and measuring your ingredients so that they are ready to go. This Thai stir-fried vegetable recipe combines garlic, galangal, and lime with Asian vegetables to make a side dish or main dish when Thai Stir-Fried Vegetables With Garlic, Ginger, and Lime. You can have Stir fry vegetables using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fry vegetables
- It’s 200 gm of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of thinly sliced onions.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1/5 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of black pepper, crushed.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter/oil.
This vegetable stir fry is easy to make and so delicious. Mixed vegetables + fresh aromatics + stir fry sauce. However, to make the BEST vegetable stir fry, I added another component to the formula. This speedy veggie stir-fry is super easy to make, packed with vegetables and full of flavour.
Stir fry vegetables step by step
- Clean, wash and pat dry the mushrooms. Chopped into halves. Blanch the fresh peas..
- Heat butter in pan. Add all the chopped veggies and turmeric powder. Stir fry in medium to high flame to keep the veggies crunchy. The pan should not be covered while cooking..
- Switch off the flame and add ginger powder, black pepper powder and salt. The stir fry vegetables is ready to serve. It can be used as a base for making noodles, soup, fried rice, roll by adding the masala flavor accordingly. Thanks.
Both the vegetables used and the texture are both key to making a delicious stir fry. If you have an abundance of fresh produce, a stir fry recipe is a great way to use up all of your extra vegetables! This veggie stir-fry recipe from "The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime" is big on flavor, and you can prep the veggies and sweet-spicy sauce up to Veggie Stir-Fry. It's big on flavor and so easy to make. Roughly chop the greens and if leafy keep the stems separate and chop in half for faster cooking.