Chicken And Mixed Vegetable Salad.
You can have Chicken And Mixed Vegetable Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken And Mixed Vegetable Salad
- You need 2 cups of cubed, cooked chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of cubed, cooked potatoes.
- It’s 3 cups of raw,cut up vegetables(broccoli, carrots, cherry,Cucumber).
- It’s 1/4 cup of flavorful olives, such as kalamata, sliced or chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cashews, preferably toasted.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatos.
- It’s of dressing :.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive or canola oil.
- Prepare of Cucumbers.
Chicken And Mixed Vegetable Salad instructions
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, lightly salted (poach or pan grill) and cut into cubes..
- Cut left over potatoes into cubes, or peel and dice 2 medium or 1 large potato, cover with lightly salted water in a small saucepan and cook until just barely tender, about 15 min..
- Cool.Separate broccoli heads into bite-size florets. Peel the stalk and slice crosswise into coins. Peel and dice the carrot..
- Rinse the tomatoes and slice in half, or leave whole, if preferred.
- Chop the olives and toast the cashews briefly in a dry skillet until they just begin to color. (Toasting is optional but really enhances the flavor)..