Kienyeji Chicken stew.
You can cook Kienyeji Chicken stew using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kienyeji Chicken stew
- You need of kienyeji chicken.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Small piece of ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare of Dhania.
Kienyeji Chicken stew instructions
- Boil your kienyeji chicken till tender, i pressure cook for 30 mins.
- Blend your tomatoes,ginger and garlic and add a cup of water or the chicken broth.
- In a sufuria fry your onions till golden brown.
- Add the blended mixture to the sufuria and stir, bring it to boil.
- Add the paprika and salt to taste.if you need more soup add water or the chicken broth you got after boiling your chicken.
- Add your chicken and let it simmer on low medium heat for 5 mins…
- Sprinkle your dhania and cover for 2 mins and its ready to serve. I did it with chapati. Yummy.