Tahini apricot flapjacks – vegan. Tahini Flapjack: Vegan & Free-From. by: Life Diet Health. How to bake vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free Tahini Applejacks, a recipe by Hemsley + Hemsley from their one-week reboot meal plan. Choose your favourite nuts and dried fruits in this versatile dairy-free flapjack recipe, or change it up each time you make them – be adventurous!
How To Make Vegan Fruit and Nut Flapjacks These vegan fruit flapjacks are surprisingly easy to make, and simply great when you crave something sweet but kind of healty-ish. For the dried fruit, I used a combo of dried apricots, pears, prunes and cranberries, but feel free to use your favorite mix. The recipe for making these vegan fruit flapjacks is. You can have Tahini apricot flapjacks – vegan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tahini apricot flapjacks – vegan
- Prepare 150 g of tahini.
- You need 150 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 100 g of – 125g maple syrup (depends on the tahini you use).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 200 g of oats.
- Prepare 50 g of ground almonds.
- It’s 75 g of sesame seeds.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 8-12 of dried apricots, chopped into small pieces.
- It’s of more sesame seeds to sprinkle on top.
The Best Vegan Flapjacks Recipes on Yummly My kids and I simply can't get enough of these tasty vegan apricot and date oat flapjacks. Packed with large rolled oats and dried fruit, I often drizzle melted dark chocolate over them too when I fancy something more decadent and you can add any kind of ingredient you fancy within them. Take advantage of the qualities of heated tahini to ensure a firm, fudgy, oaty delight.
Tahini apricot flapjacks – vegan step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C..
- Mix the tahini, oil, syrup and vanilla over a low heat..
- In a bowl, mix the oats, almonds, sesame seeds and salt..
- Add the tahini mix to the oat mix. Mix well. Add the apricots and fold through..
- Press the mix into a lined baking pan (20cm x 20cm). Sprinkle some more sesame seeds in top..
- Bake for about 30 mins. It’ll be golden brown. Cool in the tin. And then cut into slices. And enjoy 😋.
Tahini has a curious effect when warmed, because it turns sugar and syrup to a fudge-like state. This means that with these oat flapjacks, you can reduce the butter content considerably. Learn how to make these moreish apricot and raisin flapjacks. They're so simple and make the perfect packed lunch box filler or snack during the day. It's a fabulous vegan condiment that can be used in many ways, and it's good for you!