My sweet Gammon Bake.
You can have My sweet Gammon Bake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My sweet Gammon Bake
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 800 grams of Roast Gammon Joint.
- You need 3 medium of Apples.
- You need 1 cup of chicken or pork stock.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Clear Honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cider or Cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 12 of Baby Plum Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon ( optional ).
My sweet Gammon Bake step by step
- Slice it into 5-6 pieces along the length of the joint. Fry each piece quickly on both sides.
- Take them of when coloured and place them in a roasting dish.
- Peel and take the core out of the Apples. Then place them all over the top of gammon in the roasting dish.
- Pour the chicken stock all over the pork and apples.
- Then pour cider in a cup and mix in honey and cinnamon, (if you like cinnamon) stir snd pour over the pork and apples..
- Add the tomatoes cut in half and place them all over the pork and apple. Turn oven on high for 5 mins then turn down when you put the pork mixture in. After 3 mins turn down again..
- Cover and cook in oven for about 1 hr, 175°C or gas mark 6. Serve with sweet potatoes, or mixed veg.