Sandwich idli. Idli is a very famous south indian breakfast / dinner recipe. Easy to make and healthy also. Idli with coconut chutney & sambhar is the best food.
Most of the time we all have leftover idlis from breakfast. Here's a way to reinvent them and present them as a snack to kids in the evening. This idli sandwich is a very easy sandwich idea using leftover idlis, you can either serve it for breakfast or as a snack for kids am sure they will eat it without any complaints. You can have Sandwich idli using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sandwich idli
- It’s 3 cups of Dosa batter for idli.
- It’s 1 cup of Semolina.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 cups of Mashed Potato sabhi.
- You need 3 tsp of For decoration green chutney.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/2 of Beetroot.
- It’s 1/2 of Pomegranate.
An off-beat dish, which gives you the satisfaction of eating a homely idli as well as a scrumptious sandwich. Yes, the Stuffed Rava Idli Vegetable Sandwich is an innovative recipe in which the rava. Idli Sandwich Dessert – Unique idli recipes. Kids often get bored and do not want to eat the same old, plain but healthy stuff.
Sandwich idli step by step
- Take the dosa batter, add semolina and salt in it.,I taked here leftover batter of dosa. You can made it fresh with 1cup udad dal and 3 cups Rice..
- Made the idlis of it in idli mold..
- Cut the idli with knife in-between to made sandwich..
- Made the flat small bolls of mashed potatoes sabji..
- Add this potatoes boll in between the cut pieces of idli..
- Our sandwich idli is ready.decorate it with your creativity of emoji and serve it with coconut chutney..
A little effort to reinvent the thing might just be the motivation that the child. Instant Pot Idli Rava Dhokla sandwich (savory steamed cream of rice cake) is a modified version of the famous Gujrati khatta dhokla and suji rava dhokla. Divide the cooked idlis into two equal halves. Place another half over it for covering it. Potato Stuffed Idli Sandwich. idlis with potato masala.