Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup. Vegan white bean soup loaded with veggies and TONS of flavor! It's an easy kale soup recipe for any cooking level in the Instant Pot or stove. kale – Use any kind of kale for white bean kale soup. I used Curly Kale for this recipe, but you can use Dino (Lacinato) Kale or Red Russian Kale with.
Kale, Quinoa & White Bean Soup. Let's start with a few handy pantry staples. Canned beans and tomatoes are always. You can have Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup
- Prepare 1 quart of vegetable both.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of canellini beans.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion diced.
- You need 1 of handful of baby carrots cut in circles.
- It’s 1 of Idaho potato diced.
- Prepare 3 of handfuls of chopped kale.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of splash of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 of splashes of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of organic soy creamer.
- Prepare 3 of shakes red pepper flakes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Add beans to pot and gently warm them. Add chopped kale leaves and stir to incorporate. Let soup simmer for just a few more minutes, taking care not to overcook the kale leaves. Kale is added for a touch of green at the end, and lemon lifts everything up to make it sparkle.
Amanda's vegan white bean and kale soup step by step
- Add oil to a pot over med heat. Add onions and garlic till translucent then add carrots and potatoes. Cook for 15mins stir occasionally..
- Add vegetable stock, water and spices, let simmer for about 40 mins with the lid on..
- Add white beans and kale and let cook for another 20 mins. Add creamer and parsley at the last 5 mins..
The simplicity is what makes this soup so stunning to Once boiling, ladle half of the soup into an upright blender. Add the lemon juice to the blender as well. Carefully bring the speed of the blender up to high. Loaded with whole foods this comforting vegan / vegetarian soup screams for Italian crusty bread to be dunked in it and it's absolutely to die for delicious. Cook for one hour or until the beans are cooked through, soft and creamy to your liking.