Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 8 of pork loin steaks, trimmed.
- It’s 4 of gluten-free pork sausages, sliced.
- Prepare 150 grams of bacon, trimmed and chopped.
- Prepare 100 grams of peas.
- You need 100 grams of carrots, diced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 of apples, peeled, cored and thickly diced.
- Prepare 100 grams of baby button mushrooms, halved.
- It’s 500 ml of ham stock.
- It’s 500 ml of vegetable stock.
- It’s 100 ml of apple juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of chicken seasoning.
Vickys Triple Braised Pork & Apple Casserole, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Season each side of the pork steaks with the chicken seasoning and lay on top of the sliced sausage and vegetables in a large casserole dish..
- Pour in the stock and apple juice so it's enough to cover everything. You may need more or less depending on the size of the dish you use.
- Braise at gas 4 /180C / 350°F for 1 hour or slow cook for 8 hours.
- Serve with mustard mashed potato https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334012-vickys-sausages-with-mustard-mash-onion-gravy-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- This is a great recipe for using up veg left in the fridge. I've used broccoli, corn, peppers, squash and made sweet potato mash instead. It's very versatile. Sometimes I leave the sausage whole, sometimes I cube the steaks. Easy to change up!.