French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟.
You can cook French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟 using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟
- You need of Irish potatoes half mudu.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Maggi.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of Onion.
French fries and Fried Egg (Breakfast treat 2)🍟 instructions
- Peel the Irish potatoes (Large sizes are recommended for French fries).
- Dice the peeled potatoes straight into water and maintain the sizes. Add 1 teaspoon salt and allow to stay for 20-30 minutes..
- Drain in a basket or colander..
- In a pot (I recommend you use pot or deep pan for this fry), fry a large amount of oil. Add the potatoes and start to fry..
- After 5 minutes of frying, use a spoon and be stiring the potatoes. Continue to stir fry until half brown. Make sure you don't make cuts on the potatoes. When you are done. Drain in a colander..
- Crack 2 eggs. Add Maggi and Salt plus onion and beat well. Put in 2 teaspoon oil, after it is hot, pour in the whisk egg and fry till done..
- Get your paper or A4 paper and roll it into a cone shape. Gum the edge with sealtape. Put in your French fries..
- You have your French fries now. 💞.
- Your French fries 🍟 and fried egg are done..
- Eat along with hot cloves and ginger tea. #boil your water, dried Ginger, cloves and Lipton. Seive and add milk, sugar and Milo..
- Enjoy 💞💞😋😋.