Vickys Slow Cooked Sausage & Bacon Stew, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Slow Cooked Sausage & Bacon Stew, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Slow Cooked Sausage & Bacon Stew, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 8 of gluten-free pork sausages.
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- You need 400 grams of tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 100 grams of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 of leeks, sliced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato puree/paste.
- You need 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch mixed with a little cold water.
- You need 1 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- It’s 300 ml of water.
Vickys Slow Cooked Sausage & Bacon Stew, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Brown off the sausages and bacon under the grill/broiler.
- Meanwhile add all the vegetables, the tomatoes, garlic, paprika and herbs to a slow cooker or casserole dish.
- Chop the bacon but leave the sausages whole. Add them to the casserole dish.
- Add the water and chicken bouillon to the cornstarch and mix. Pour over the sausages etc and give a gentle stir.
- Cook on low for 8 hours, high for 4 hours or in a preheated oven for 2 hours at gas 6 / 200C /400F.
- Serve with potatoes and some greens.