Bailey Cheesecake. Looking for the perfect Baileys cheesecake recipe? This Baileys Cheesecake from Delish.com is the best. An intense layer of coffee jelly perfects this creamy cheesecake.
This is a fantastic recipe that you can use in loads of different ways — not the least of which starts with the variety of flavors including. *This cheesecake needs to be made and refrigerated one day in advance. This is a decadent, moist cheesecake that never fails. I got the recipe from my sister-in-law who brings it to every family function. You can have Bailey Cheesecake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bailey Cheesecake
- You need of For the base.
- It’s 1 of regrpack digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 80 g of salted butter (melted).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s of For the top.
- Prepare 70 ml of Baileys Irish cream.
- It’s 800 g of cream cheese.
- You need 150 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 5 of (large size) eggs.
- Prepare 160 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s Half of pack dark chocolate bar🍫.
Add this Instant Pot Baileys Irish Cream cheesecake to your to-do list. It's the perfect adult dessert for St. A Baileys Irish Cream cheesecake made in an Instant Pot! The smooth, creamy Irish cream liqueur gives this celebration cheesecake the wow factor.
Bailey Cheesecake step by step
- Put the oven on to 180ºC and grease and line a 20cm Springform tin. To make the base, crush the digestives biscuit add the butter and the sugar..
- Use this mixture to line the base of the tin even it out and then place in the fridge for at keast 30 min..
- For the top ingredient, put all the other ingredients in a bowl with hand whisk and mix together, pour over the digestive base and place in the oven..
- Bake for about 40-45 mins,when the cheesecake is almost set but still has a wobble in the middle, turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool down (it makes the cheesecake really smooth and delicious.).
- Sprinkle on top with grated dark chocolate 🍫.
Top with grated chocolate and a dusting of cocoa. You will love this Bailey's Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe! Easy to prepare, and delicious to enjoy! Wondering what to mix with Baileys? Try our Baileys Irish Cream recipes.