Pan fried fish fillet. Learn how to bread and pan-fry fish fillets with this step-by-step guide. Pan-frying fish is one of the most delicious ways to cook any non-fatty fish. The coating protects the flesh from direct heat and helps keep the fish moist, while also providing a browned and crispy or crunchy crust.
I think that cooking fish on the stove is the BEST way to cook fish, especially when you invest in really good fish fillets – or. Quick and easy bomb fish fillet recipe that will have you licking your fork. Mild-flavored fish varieties include cod, perch and catfish. You can have Pan fried fish fillet using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan fried fish fillet
- It’s 300 g of fish fillet.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Oil for shallow frying.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
Wash fish fillets under running cold water and dry with a paper towel. Pan Fried Fish Fillets. by Michael Chu. I heated both pans at medium-high heat. While the pans were heating, I seasoned the four fillets simply with salt and pepper.
Pan fried fish fillet step by step
- Heat oil in a pan on medium high heat..
- Place fish fillet and cook until it is golden brown and doesn't stick on the pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Turn to cook the other side as the step above.
- Serve hot garnish with lime or lemon.
I poured about a tablespoon of oil in both pans and watched the oil until it shimmered. Place the fillets in the pan, skin side down (if applicable), laying them down away from your body. If fillets have skin, press down gently with a spatula Tilt pan slightly to let the melted butter pool at one end. Use a spoon to baste the fish with the pooled butter. Continue basting until golden all over and.