Wombok Creamy Stew. My 'Wombok Stew' is very comforting and delicious, yet so easy to prepare. This one uses wombok (Chinese cabbage) and is pungent and addictive. These classic crispy-bottomed dumplings are filled with tuna, wombok (Chinese cabbage) for sweetness and water.
Creamy Steak Stew in a creamy cheese sauce. All the flavors that everyone will love! Chef John's creamy pork stew is the perfect cold-weather dish, and so versatile you This creamy pork stew is one of my favorite cold weather dishes of all time. You can cook Wombok Creamy Stew using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wombok Creamy Stew
- It’s 1/2 of Wombok.
- Prepare 2-4 slices of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need 2 cups of Soup Stock *Chicken or Vegetable.
- You need of Bay Leaf 1.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Parmesan Cheese *grated.
- It’s 30 g of Butter about.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
You can add squash, Brussels sprouts. Thick and creamy chicken stew made easily right in the crock pot. The perfect comfort food and delicious served over biscuits. Wombok /Chinese Cabbage (Brassica rapa subsp. pekinensis) – Wombok's sweet, mild flavor and crunchy texture make it ideal for many uses.
Wombok Creamy Stew step by step
- Place Butter in a small bowl, cover and heat in microwave at medium power to melt. Add Plain Flour and mix well to make paste. You can do this process using a saucepan..
- Wash Wombok and cut about 2cm width. Cut Bacon about 2cm width..
- Heat Oil in a pot over medium heat, cook bacon slightly, then add thick parts of Wombok. When the thick parts of Wombok started softening, add the rest of the Wombok and cook for a few minutes..
- Add Soup Stock and Bay Leaf. When Wombok are tender, add Milk and Parmesan, then Salt & Pepper to taste. Do not boil, just keep simmering..
- Add some soup from the pot to the butter mixture and mix to thin the paste, then add this butter mixture to the stew. Gently stir until the soup is thickened..
Try it shredded in coleslaw or use the leaves as. Crock Pot Chicken Stew With Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipes. Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Wild Rice SoupOnion Rings and Things. pepper, boneless, skinless chicken breast, wild rice, flour. But a hearty, creamy, heavily spiced stew that just happens to be free of meat or dairy, and full The stew comes together in the pot in under an hour. Michael Graydon & Nikole Herriott for The.