Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan). It's super easy to make and totally customizable with your favorite seasonings.</p> <p. Roasted Cauliflower is probably one of the best way to cook cauliflower as it is extremely delicious and addictive. In this way even those who say they.
BEST roasted cauliflower is Roasted Curried Cauliflower! Years ago, the way most people I knew prepared cauliflower was to steam it or boil it, and serve it with a little butter. Roasted cauliflower can be served warm or at room temperature. You can have Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan)
- You need 1 of cauliflower head.
- You need 2 of medium potatos.
- You need 1 of large garlic clove.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tahini.
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
It can be part of an antipasto of roasted vegetables. Or an accompaniment to a roast chicken or lamb. Sure, I also love Cauliflower Rice, Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, and other cauliflower dishes, but I believe roasting is the king of all cooking methods when it comes to this cruciferous vegetable. Cauliflower steaks made oven roasted with simple seasonings like salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
Roasted cauliflower & garlic creamy soup (vegan) step by step
- Preheat the oven at 375°..
- Peel and dice the potatos. Cook in microwave in little bit of water till tender. Drain water, put aside and let cool down..
- Wash and cut the cauliflower in small florets. Put in large bowl..
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl with the cauliflower florets and 2 tablespoon of tahini. Mix till all the florets are well covered in tahini..
- Lay on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper, sprinkle with fresh ground black pepper and roast in oven for about 20 minutes or till cauliflower is tender, making sure it gets golden brown but not burned..
- Once this is done, transfert in food processor with the cooked potatos and the vegetable broth. Pulse till smooth..
- Add almond milk little at a time in food processor while its working, till you get consistency desired. You might need more or less than 1/2 cup mentionned above..
- Reheat in pot on stove top or in microwave, as you wish..
- Serve hot with pita bread, babaganouj or hummus..
Cutting the cauliflower into thick slices makes for a hearty and satisfying plant-based meal. Roasted cauliflower is an incredibly easy side dish perfect for the fall and winter season. Roasting cauliflower, rather than boiling or steaming, adds a delicious nutty flavor that when paired with a little. Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower is an easy vegetable side dish that goes great with any meal. This healthy roasted cauliflower recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and so delicious!