Vickys Halloween Night Devilled Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Halloween Night Devilled Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Night Devilled Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 8 of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vickys Homemade Worcestershire Sauce from my profile.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 3 tbsp of apricot jam.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vickys Soy-Free Soy Sauce from my profile.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Vickys Halloween Night Devilled Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F.
- Mix together the worchestershire, ketchup, jam, soy and cayenne.
- Put the chicken pieces on a shallow baking tray in a single layer.
- Spoon the marinade over the chicken and turn to coat them thoroughly.
- Roast for 1 hr 15 – 1 hr 30 minutes, turning every 20 minutes to keep coating in the marinade, until the chicken is golden and the juices run clear when it's pierced at it's thickest part.
- Nice as a finger food at a bonfire or BBQ party or served with a baked potato and seasonal veg for the Halloween Night (or any night!) main meal.
- Here are the links to my worcestershire and soy sauce recipes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute.