One Pan Salmon and Vegetables.
You can cook One Pan Salmon and Vegetables using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pan Salmon and Vegetables
- You need 4 of salmon filets.
- It’s 5 cup of roasting vegetables (I used green beans &tomatoes). asparagus and broccoli would be fine too..
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of lemon, garlic, and herb butter – you can make or purchase premade.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
One Pan Salmon and Vegetables instructions
- Place salmon skin down in the middle of a 13 X 9 pan.
- Put a vegetables on each side. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste..
- Add approximately 1 table spoon of lemon, garlic & herb butter on each salmon filet..
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes at 400°F..