Chicken stir fry. If you are looking for quick and easy weeknight dinners, and I mean, who isn't? Stir fry dinners are the way to go. You get your protein, your veggies, your everrrything in one skillet.
This honey garlic chicken stir fry recipe is full of chicken, broccoli and carrots, all coated in the easiest sweet and savory sauce. A healthier dinner option that the whole family will love! Chicken stir-fries are healthy, delicious and quick to prepare. You can cook Chicken stir fry using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken stir fry
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 packages of bean sprouts.
- It’s 1 packages of Chinese style chow mein noodle.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of stir fry sauce.
Great for single servings or for feeding the whole family, chicken stir-fries can be adapted to suit all tastes. Chicken stir-fry is a perfect home-cooked meal for busy families. I think we all need one or two tasty and easy stir-fry recipes in our dinner rotation. This healthy chicken stir-fry is no exception!
Chicken stir fry step by step
- Dice up the chicken breasts into chunks and Fry in a frying pan till thoroughly cooked.
- Fry the chopped onion, pepper and beansprouts in a separate pan and season.
- Bring veg and chicken together in one pan and add the noodles and sauce and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve as required.
It's packed with veggies and it's perfectly filling and flavorful. Continue until the chicken is lightly browned but not quite entirely cooked through. This Spicy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is healthier than your typical takeout that your whole family will love. Made with chunks of chicken, broccoli, cashew, and a savory and spicy sauce. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.